- Get-WMDevice Cmdlet
- Gives access to registry on device through properties exposing each hive.
- rmdir/rd mkdir/md now works as expected
- Run MSI (will prompt for elevation if running on Vista+ with UAC enabled)
- Run Windows PowerShell v1 or v2 CTP
- Attach your Windows Mobile 2003, WM5 or WM6 device (it must have an ActiveSync relationship setup)
- Execute "Add-PSSnapIn PSMobile"
A new drive will be available if all goes well. Simply perform "cd mobile:" and you are ready to explore your device. Copy/move works within the provider. You may also invoke items on the device. Certain items can also be invoked locally (e.g. images), whereby the resource will be copied locally and ShellExecuted. This latter behaviour is performed when the -Local switch parameter is passed to Invoke-Item.